Board Books
Helen Oxenbury writes many children's books that introduce the different senses a baby begins to experience. I hear presents the sounds of such things as a dog barking, a watch ticking, and a bird singing. I rate it a 5 out of 5 because the images are simple and realistic and allow the child to focus on one thing at a time. Great way to begin the sense of sound!
Title: I hear
Author/Illustrator: Helen Oxenbury
Publisher/Date: Candlewick 1985
ISBN: 1-56402-548-9
Rating: 5 out of 5

I love how this author explores different senses a baby starts to experience. That seems like such an interesting thing to write about and share. This book also seems great for kids to start to realize all the different sounds that there are around them on a daily basis.
ReplyDeleteI love how this author explores different senses a baby starts to experience. That seems like such an interesting thing to write about and share. This book also seems great for kids to start to realize all the different sounds that there are around them on a daily basis.
ReplyDelete